All types of outpatient operations are carried out at state healthcare institutions in Minsk providing dental care:
- Teeth-saving operations.
- Removal of cysts.
- Surgical preparation of the oral cavity before orthopedic treatment.
- Removal of benign formations from the oral mucosa.
- Extraction of wisdom teeth.
- Surgical treatment of periodontal disease.
- Correction of the frenulum of the lips and tongue for children and adults.
- Dental implantation
- Operation of gum disease
- Plastic surgery of the frenulum of the tongue and lips
- Removal of benign tumors (atheromas, papillomas, etc.)
- Removal of cysts
- Removal of exostoses